"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 7 April 2014

Get To Know Me Tag!

I decided that I wanted to present you with the 'get to know me' tag so that you could all get to know a little bit more about me. So, on with the questions:

1. If you could only blog about one brand's products, which brand would it be?
I would probably say either Maybelline or Revlon. Most likely Maybelline because I own more products from them than I do from Revlon.

2. What's your favourite way to style your hair?
If I have a lot of time in the morning I prefer to straighten my hair but that usually doesn't happen, so I'd have to go for a trusty pony tail.

3. Bold eyes or bold lips?
I'm not a particular fan of bold eyes on myself so bold lips.

4. What's that one movie that you can watch over and over again?
I would have to say one of the Harry Potter movies. Most likely the Prisoner of Azkaban.

5. What's your most used/loved product?
Nail wise I'd say my Revlon base coat and makeup wise my Sleek blush in 'Rose Gold'.

6. Do you have any pets? 
Yes I do, I have two fantail goldfish (hold the excitement) which are called Nemo (my 3 year old brother's name choice) and Chino. For my birthday I'm going to be getting a bigger fish tank and more fish too (I lead such an exciting life, you don't have to tell me).

7. What's on your nails right now?
I have some gel nails on at the moment that I did myself for the first time so please just don't judge. 

8. What's the one think you hate about applying makeup?
The amount of time it can take.

9. What's your favourite time of year?
It's close between summer and winter. The weather can be equally as bad in each of them in Scotland so it depends what the weather is like.

10. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
I just love the freedom of it all. I feel as if I can say what I like and I can choose what to write about and it's just all lovely.


That's all the questions for this tag! If you would like me to do more tags please leave them in the comments or on any one of my social medias and I will make sure to do it! There will also be another post this week just because I think it's about time that I post more than I usually do.

I tag all of you to do this! Make sure you tell me on facebook, instagram or in the comments if you've done it and where to find it so I can take a little peek.

Thanks for reading! Emma:)

Make sure you follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest
Trendabl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.