"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 23 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Fit Me anti-shine stick foundation


Today I decided that I would do a review of my Maybelline Fit Me anti-shine stick foundation because before I bought this I tried searching for a review of this and found out that it is not got very many reviews. My one is in the shade '120 Classic Ivory'. It doesn't match my skin tone exactly but it is the best match that they have in my nearest Boots store as they don't have a very big Maybelline section.

The anti-shine stick is made up of a powder core to give a more matte finish surrounded by a creamy gel-like foundation. I have to say, I was pretty surprised when this product actually worked and combined with my MaxFactor Creme Puff powder give a more matte finish for longer. If your skin is only a little oily or if you have normal skin then I think you could probably pull this off without a powder.
I don't feel as if this would work very well with someone with skin on the dryer side, because it does stick to my dry patches. To prevent this, on my dry patches I only use the side of the stick to make sure none of the powder core gets on my dry patches. I feel as if this does help with my dry patches but if you have dry skin all over, I would not recommend this foundation for you.

Overall, I think this is a pretty good drugstore foundation for normal-oily skin but definitely not for dry skin at all!

Thank you for reading this blog post and please leave any feedback or requests in the comments! Love, Emma:)

Follow my Bloglovin' here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.